Zestur's Payment Terms
Last Updated: September 2021
- Disputes and Cancellations
The accompanying terms (these "Payment Terms") administer payments you make or receive through
www.zestur.com (the "Site"), operated by Acolyte Technologies Private Limited.
www.zestur.com and Acolyte Technologies Private Limited, are
collectively alluded hereto as "Zestur" "we" or "us".
You are requested to read these Payment Terms carefully before making or receiving payments through the
Site. By creating or receiving payments through the Site, you accept and concur to be bound and maintain
these Payment Terms for the benefit of yourself or for your manager or some other element (if
applicable). These Terms are supplemental to Zestur's General Terms of Service and Zestur Business Terms
of Service, as applicable (collectively, the "Terms of Service").
However, capitalized terms utilized not characterized thus will have the respective implications given to
them in terms of Service.
Zestur Balance is the amassed measure of your Revenue as a Seller or potentially returned payments from
canceled orders as a Buyer.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service suppliers that give payment services to Buyers and Sellers in
connection with the Zestur stage, including concerning the collection of assets from Buyers in
connection with purchases, remittance, and withdrawal of assets to the Sellers, currency exchange
services in connection with payments and withdrawal in local currencies, and the holding of assets in
connection with Zestur Balances.
Income is the cash that Sellers procure from completed requests and can either pull out or purchase on
Zestur, subject to these Terms.
- Each Zest you sell and complete accredits your account with income equivalent to 90% of the purchase
- Zestur accredits Sellers following 14 days from the date request is checked complete.
- If a request is canceled (under any circumstance), the assets paid will be returned to the Buyer's
- Sellers are answerable for paying any direct or indirect charges, including any GST, VAT, or income
charge, which might apply to them contingent upon residency, location, or something else, under
arrangements of their jurisdiction. Vendors address and warrant that they comply, and will adhere
consistently, with their commitments under income charge arrangements in their jurisdiction. The
price displayed on the Zest page or request page includes all such expenses and charges that might
apply to the Sellers.
- Zestur accomplices with Payment Services Providers for reasons for collecting payments from Buyers,
moving such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding assets in connection with Zestur Balances.
All payments services related withdrawal of assets on the Zestur stage are performed by Zestur's
Payment Services Providers.
Pulling out Revenues
- To pull out your income, you should have an account with something like one of Zestur's Payment
Service Providers for the withdrawal methods recorded beneath. All assets qualified for Withdrawal
will be hung for your sake at an account with Zestur's Payment Services Provider. All payment
services, including the withdrawal services, will be given by Zestur's Payment Services Provider.
- Your Zestur profile can be associated with just one account from each Zestur withdrawal method.
- Revenues are just made accessible for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance
time of 14 days after the request is set apart as complete. Sellers might pull out their revenues
utilizing one of Zestur's withdrawal options. For security concerns, Zestur may briefly incapacitate
a Seller's capacity to pull out income to forestall false or illicit activity. This might come
because of security issues, inappropriate conduct announced by different clients, or associating
various Zestur accounts to a solitary withdrawal supplier.
- Withdrawals can just be made in the sum accessible to you.
- Withdrawal charges fluctuate contingent upon the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are conclusive and cannot be scattered. We can not reverse this process once it has
- In certain cases, Sellers might pull out Revenues in a few distinct currencies. Zestur's Payment
Services Providers perform all currency exchange services in connection with such withdrawals. Your
Zestur Balance is constantly gotten from its INR value. Like this, the local currency measure of
your Zestur Balance might change daily as per exchange rate fluctuations and includes conversion
charges. Venders consistently have the option to pull out Revenues in INR
- Sellers will want to pull out their revenues from crippled accounts after a safety time of 90 days
following complete verification of ownership of this account in question, from the day of the last
cleared payment received in their accounts and subject to Zestur's endorsement.
- Buyers pay Zestur to create a request from a Seller's Zest page or Custom Offer. Zestur accomplices
with Payment Services Providers for reasons for collecting all payments from Buyers, moving such
payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding assets in connection with Zestur Balances. All payment
services in connection with the collection of assets on the Zestur stage are performed by Zestur's
Payment Services Providers.
- Zestur fills in as Seller's restricted approved payment collection specialist exclusively to accept
payments (using its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyers and transmitting those
payments to Seller. Purchaser's payment commitment to Seller will be endless supply of payment by
Zestur (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Zestur (using its Payment Service
Provider, as applicable) is liable for transmitting the assets to the Seller in the way described in
these Payment Terms.
- In many locations, purchases on Zestur can be made by utilizing one of the accompanying payment
methods: Credit Card, PayPal, Stripe, Zestur Credits, or existing Zestur Balance. Extra payment
methods might apply in certain locations. More data on accessible payment methods is accessible
- Service charges are added at the hour of purchase where you can survey and accept the aggregate sum
mentioned to pay. These expenses cover managerial charges. The service expenses are 5% of the
purchase sum. For purchases under 1500, an extra 149 little request expense will be applied.
- Your current Zestur Balance will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- You can not offer Sellers to pay or make payment utilizing any method other than the Zestur.com
site. If you have been approached to use an elective payment method, kindly report it quickly to
Customer Support here.
- You consent to receive invoices and payment receipts from Zestur in electronic structure as PDF
documents, by email, or through the Site.
- To protect against misrepresentation, unapproved transactions (such as tax evasion), claims, or
different liabilities, payment data is collected by either Zestur or Zestur's Payment Services
Providers. Payment Services Providers may likewise collect such other data as necessary to process
withdrawal payments. Zestur isn't presented to the payment data gave to Payment Services Providers,
- By utilizing any payment method as well as giving payment subtleties to making purchases on Zestur,
you can address and warrant that: (a) you are lawfully approved to give such data; (b) you are
legitimately approved or have the authorization to make payments utilizing the payment method(s);
(c) in case you are a representative or specialist of a company or individual that possesses the
payment method, that company or individual approves you to utilize the payment method to make
payments on Zestur, and (d) such actions don't abuse any applicable law.
- You can pay on Zestur in a few unique currencies. Except if expressed else, you will be charged in
the currency shown on the payment page. Zestur's Payment Services Providers perform all currency
exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies. In some instances, when certain
payment methods do not support certain currencies, you will be charged INR regardless of whether the
price is shown in another currency. Regardless, the actual set sum (in the actual payment currency)
will be disclosed before you complete the payment.
- Note that all prices on Zestur are gotten consistently from their unique INR price, and, along these
lines, non-INR currency prices might change daily as per exchange rate fluctuations and may likewise
include conversion expenses. Purchasers consistently have the option to pay in INR by changing their
selected showed currency.
- If you pay for an Order in a currency other than INR and your Order was subsequently canceled under
any circumstance, the sum got back to your Zestur Balance would be founded on the exchange rates as
of the date of cancellation. Hence, the returned sum might change from the paid sum in local
currency terms while continually keeping up with a similar INR value.
- Your Zestur Balance is constantly valued in INR, whether shown in a non-INR currency. Accordingly,
should you choose to see your Zestur Balance in any currency other than INR, it might change daily
as per exchange rate fluctuations while continually keeping up with a similar INR value. Clients
consistently have the option to see their Zestur Balance in INR by changing their selected showed
In certain instances, Zestur might offer you credits ("Zestur Credits" or "Credits"), either for
particular purposes or something else, to be utilized for purchasing Zests or potentially different
services presented on the Site. Your accessible Credit balance will show up in your account. Your
legitimate Zestur Credits will be automatically applied to your next purchase and can be seen in your
request synopsis after you place the request. Except if expressed something else, Zestur Credits
terminate following three months from their receipt. Zestur Credits serve just as an incentive to
utilize Zestur, and, along these lines, are not redeemable, have no cash value and are nonrefundable.
Once utilized, Zestur Credits may not be gotten back to your account regardless of whether your Order
gets canceled. Zestur Credits might be subject to extra conditions and restrictions as disclosed to the
endless supply of the Credits. Credits might be voided in case of extortion, abuse, or infringement of
these Terms. Zestur claims all authority to adjust or cancel the Zestur Credits program whenever. On the
off chance that you or Zestur deactivate or suspend your Zestur account, any unused Zestur Credits in
your account will be relinquished.
We might offer you promotion codes for purchasing Zests and different services presented on the Site, at
special discounts. Promotion Codes are legitimate just for purchases on Zestur and are subject to
various time constraints and will lapse after their predefined term. To exercise your promotion code,
just enter the code on the checkout page. If you neglect to do so, your purchase won't qualify for the
discount. Promotion codes are restricted to one use for each client and may not be utilized or combined
with some other advancement. For orders that are composed of at least one achievement, the promotion
code will apply to the principal achievement, as it were. Promotion Codes don't make a difference to
Zestur Credits. Promotion codes might be subject to additional conditions and restrictions, which will
be disclosed to endless supply. Promotion codes might be voided in case of extortion, abuse, or
infringement of the Terms of Service. Zestur maintains whatever authority is needed to adjust or cancel
promotion codes whenever.
- Zestur might be needed by applicable laws to charge clients with indirect duties (sales tax, VAT, or
GST) or to retain charges. Any sum Zestur will be needed to collect will be notwithstanding the
purchase sum and some other expenses payable by the Buyer, and any sum Zestur will be needed to
retain will be deducted from the Seller's income as required by applicable laws.
- Indirect charges are notwithstanding the price displayed on the site, and regardless, any such
duties will consistently be shown to the Buyer before payment.
- Users are answerable for paying any direct or indirect expenses, including any GST, VAT, or income
charge, which might apply to them contingent upon residency, location, or something else, under
arrangements of their jurisdiction.
Questions and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to attempt to resolve conflicts among themselves. On the off chance
that under any circumstance this comes up short in the wake of utilizing the Resolution Center or then
again on the off chance that you encounter non-allowed use on the Site, clients can contact Zestur's
Customer Support division for assistance here.
- Order cancellations can be performed on Zestur, when qualified, by Customer Support or through the
Resolution Center per request.
- Filing a transaction debate or turning around a payment through your payment supplier or your bank
is an infringement of these Payment Terms. Doing as such may get your account for a brief time or
for all time handicapped. Note: Once you have documented a debate with your payment supplier, the
assets will be ineligible for a discount because of our commitments towards the payment supplier.
- In the occasion that you encounter an issue identified with the service given in a request, you are
encouraged to utilize the Site's question goal apparatuses to endeavor to determine the matter.
- Zestur, through its Payment Services Provider, claims all authority to cancel requests or place
assets on hold for any suspected fake transactions made on the Site.
- All moves and tasks of intellectual property to the Buyer will be subject to full payment, and the
conveyance may not be utilized in case payment is canceled under any circumstance.
- If a request is canceled (under any circumstance), the assets paid will be returned to the Buyer's
- Revisions to conveyances can be performed by Sellers dependent on the Seller's Zest and customer
care. Dealers might decide the measure of updates they wish to offer, including no corrections.
- Requests for corrections can be performed through the Order Page while the request is set apart as
- Requesting to acquire services from Sellers past the concurred prerequisites by utilizing the
Request Revisions button isn't permitted.
- Zestur encourages Buyers and Sellers to determine service questions commonly utilizing the
- Eligibility for solicitations to Zestur to cancel a request will be evaluated by our Customer
Support group dependent on various factors, including infringement of our Terms of Service and our
Community Standards, general misconduct, and ill-advised use of the Zestur conveyance framework. See
underneath for Order specific qualifications.
- Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed achievements) might be, an endless supply of our
Customer Support group, as long as 14 days after the request (or Milestone) is set apart as
complete. Kindly be exhorted that orders cannot be somewhat canceled (for example we can cancel the
whole request when it is legitimized).
- In unusual circumstances where we think that it is fitting, our Customer Support group might cancel
a completed request even following 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the sums
paid for the canceled request will be gotten back to the Buyer's Zestur Balance and will be deducted
from the Seller's Zestur Balance or on the other hand, in case there are no sufficient sums in the
Seller's Zestur Balance, from future revenues of such Seller.
- Orders are not qualified to be canceled dependent on the nature of service/materials conveyed by the
Seller if the service was delivered as described in the Zest Page. You might rate your experience
with the Seller on the Order Page, including the general degree of service quality received.
- You should utilize Zestur Resolution Center to address your concerns and wanted goal identified with
the service given by their Seller preceding contacting Customer Support. Customer Support won't make
any move against Orders where the applicable has neglected to educate their Seller regarding issues
identified with the Seller's service and will permit Sellers to give a goal first. This doesn't
include the non-allowed use of Zestur.
- Any non-allowed use of Zestur encountered during a Request, after being looked into by our Customer
Support group, may bring about the request being canceled. This includes, yet is not restricted to,
badgering unlawful conduct, or different infringement of Zestur's Terms of Service.
- Zestur Customer Support will cancel orders dependent on, yet not restricted to, the accompanying
Active orders (after prerequisites were submitted to the Vendor and before the Merchant follows through
- The Dealer is late and inert for over 24 hours while the request is set apart as Late.
- Users are harmful towards the other party through low evaluations or utilizing request materials
(such as logins, individual data) against each other.
- Users provided or included copyright/brand name encroaching materials as a component of their
prerequisites or the Dealer's conveyance.
- The client is not an active Zestur client because of Terms of Service infringement or closure of
Conveyed Requests (after the Dealer clicks Convey Now and before the request is set apart as
- The Dealer utilizes the Conveyance framework to stretch out the conveyance due date to complete the
mentioned service without giving the last conveyed service. Note: Different revealed offenses will
bring about the long-lasting suspension of your account.
- The Vender conveys no documents and confirmation of business related to the settled upon request
prerequisites. Note: The subjectivity of the materials in question would be inspected by our
Customer Support group.
- The Dealer demands extra payments, on or off the Zestur stage, by retaining the last conveyance of
services directly identified with the concurred necessities.
- The Dealer is retaining the last conveyance of services for further developed evaluations.
- Users who misuse the Solicitation Amendments catch to acquire services from Dealers past the
- Users who take steps to pass on a harmful audit to acquire services from the Dealer are not
identified with the concurred necessities.
Completed Requests (after the request is set apart as complete and before the 14-day impediment)
- Users accounted for utilizing copyright/brand name encroaching materials after verification and with
- Users who didn't purchase commercial use rights and are accounted for to have utilized the materials
commercially. Note: Terms of Commercial use are found on the Merchant's Zing Page and cannot be
retroactively included once the request is completed for more than 14 days.
- Zestur Customer Support will survey request conveyance control cases that keep clients from
completely using our Goal Center that empowered the request to be set apart as complete.
Zestur surveys cases of payment supplier chargebacks and debates for Dealers. Even though outcomes
fluctuate per case because of each chargeback reason, we buckle down on settling questions in the
Dealer's approval. On the off chance that the chargeback case permits, Zestur (or one of Zestur's
Payment Services Suppliers) will get parts or total income once again to Venders, in any case, the
chargeback sum will be borne by the Dealer.
- Zestur doesn't automatically discount payments made for canceled orders back to your payment
supplier. Assets from request cancellations are returned to the Purchaser's Zestur Balance and are
accessible for future purchases on Zestur. Assets got back to your Zestur Balance from canceled
requests won't include service charges paid.
- Deposit discounts (for example values directly to your payment supplier) can be performed by our
Customer Support group, considering the Request's unique payment sum and currency. To forestall
misrepresentation and misuse, we limit the aggregate sum of times clients can demand a payment
supplier discount, which is subject to audit by our Customer Support group. Such discounts might be
subject to an extra expense.
- Zestur might make changes to these Payment Expressions now and then. When these changes are made,
Zestur will make another copy of the terms accessible on this page.
- You comprehend and concur that if you use Zestur after the date on which the Payment Expressions
have changed, Zestur will regard your utilization as acceptance of the refreshed Payment Terms.
Disclaimer of Guarantees
YOUR Utilization OF THE Webpage, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR Things Acquired THROUGH THE Site IS AT
YOUR Danger. THE Webpage, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR Things Acquired THROUGH THE Site ARE Given ON
AN "With no guarantees" AND "AS Accessible" Premise, With no Guarantees OF ANY Sort, EITHER EXPRESS OR
Inferred. NEITHER ZESTUR NOR ANY Individual ASSOCIATED WITH ZESTUR MAKES ANY Guarantee OR Portrayal
concerning THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, Dependability, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR Accessibility OF THE
THE Prior Doesn't AFFECT ANY Guarantees WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR Restricted UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Constraint on Risk
IN NO Occasion WILL ZESTUR, ITS Offshoots OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE Suppliers, Workers, Specialists,
OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE At-risk FOR Harms OF ANY Sort, UNDER ANY Legitimate Hypothesis, Emerging OUT OF
OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR Utilization, OR Failure TO Utilize, THE Webpage, ANY Sites Connected TO IT, A
CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH Different Sites OR ANY SERVICES OR Things Got THROUGH THE Website OR SUCH
Different Sites, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR Reformatory
Harms, INCLUDING, However, NOT Restricted TO, Individual INJURY, Torment, AND Enduring, Enthusiastic
Trouble, LOSS OF Income, LOSS OF Benefits, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED Reserve funds, LOSS OF
Utilization, LOSS OF Altruism, LOSS OF Information, AND Regardless of whether CAUSED BY Misdeed
(INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR Something else, Regardless of whether Predictable.
IN ACCEPTING Risk AS THE Restricted Approved PAYMENT COLLECTION Specialist OF Vendor, ZESTUR AND ITS
Subsidiaries Expect NO Responsibility FOR ANY ACTS OR Oversights OF Merchant.
THE Previous Doesn't AFFECT ANY Risk, WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR Restricted UNDER the APPLICABLE